- Double click the iPad Home button. You will see all the screenshots of all running applications.
- Slide the applications from side to side to find all open Safari and swipe them up the screen. The Safari application screenshot/s will disappear and it has been stopped.
- When you’re done, click the Home button again.
To Allow Cookies:
- At the iPad Home screen, tap on Settings app.
- On the left-hand side of the Settings menu, scroll up until you find Safari. Tap on Safari.
- On the right-hand side, scroll up until you find Privacy & Security menu. Tap on Block Cookies. Choose Always Allow.